Edesix supplies body worn video solutions ( hardware, software and services) to organisations across a range of industries including, Police, Local government, Security and Retail.
In addition, we have recently been acquired by Vigilant Solutions, a global solutions provider of a comprehensive, advanced suite of analytics and commercial data including License Plate Recognition and Facial Recognition.
We’re looking for an energetic and motivated Account Manager to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day pre- and post- sales activities within the UK Police marketplace. The Edesix environment is fast paced, high, success, and teamwork oriented environment committed to growing the business. You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our company discover new ways to improve our service and drive new business initiatives to increase customer success.
The most critical qualifications for an Edesix Account Manager is that you have a proven track record of success, good problem solving skills, high energy and motivation, and the “can-do” attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Manage all sales activities relating to the UK Police sector in order of to generate Order Intake and profitable revenue streams
- Develop business plans on a per account basis to meet sales goals and targets
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the UK Police sector
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to the customers
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and relevant industry conferences
- Assist in marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities
- A minimum 5 years sales experience with relevant, proven experience selling into the UK Police customer base
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs
- Excellent customer service orientation via e-mail, phone and in person
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
If this sounds like the role for you; we'd love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Manager as the subject header.