Edesix (a Motorola Solutions company) provides a range of body-worn and in-car video hardware, software and service solutions to organisations around the world and across a range of industries, including: Police and Security services, Local government, Security, Retail and Transport.
We have ambitious growth targets and we are looking for an energetic and motivated Business Development Manager to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. The position is responsible for the sales of company License Plate Recognition (LPR), Facial Recognition, and Parking Systems and Services.
As a minimum, the Business Development Manager will be required to:
- sell company products and services
- support distribution channel reselling partners
- accurately depict forecast models, including accurate updates in company’s CRM system (SalesForce)
- have a strong understanding of company product technical attributes
- convey the value proposition to both resellers and end users
The Edesix environment is fast paced, high, success, and teamwork-oriented environment committed to growing the business. You will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our company discover new ways to improve our service and drive new business initiatives to increase customer success.
The most critical qualifications for this role are that you have a proven track record of success, good problem-solving skills, high energy and motivation, and the “can-do” attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Sales revenue generation via new and existing client base for these specific product sets
- Experience selling the value of SaaS solutions
- Serve as knowledge specialist for sales partners and end user clients
- Comprehension of all sales tools including presentations, product demos, product documentation, etc.
- Manage all sales activities relating to these specific product sets in order of to generate Order Intake and profitable revenue streams
- Develop business plans on a per account basis to meet sales goals and targets
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to these products
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to the customers
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and relevant industry conferences
- Assist in marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities
- A minimum 3 years sales experience with relevant, proven experience selling ANPR type solutions
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining an existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs
- Excellent customer service orientation via e-mail, phone and in person
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
If this sounds like the role for you; we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Development Manager as the subject header.