AdMargin develop a cloud-based digital signage system for hospitality and other industries, operating on multiple platforms including Windows, Android and embedded till systems.
Part of the Edesix organisation, AdMargin was founded in Edinburgh in 2012 and has developed a networked system of Media Devices and Software clients which plug into screens to display images, videos and animated content, coordinated using a central management web portal.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of development. This includes design, development, second-tier support (via email), testing and development documentation. The AdMargin system covers a number of platforms and programming environments, including Android and Windows C#.
- Strong core Java
- Database ORM (JPA2 using Hibernate)
- Experience of large-scale, high-performance Java web development
Nice to have:
- PostgreSQL experience
- Android development experience
- Windows C# development experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical and analytic hands-on development experience
- Self-motivated and focused
- Analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
- Proactive and flexible
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Java Web Developer as the subject header.