Edesix (a Motorola Solutions company) provides a range of Body Worn and In-Car Video hardware, software and service solutions to organisations around the world and across a range of industries, including: police and security services, local government, security, retail and transport.
Are you a marketer, keen to work for one of Edinburgh’s fastest growing technology companies? If so, then we’d love to hear from you. Founded in 2002, Edesix has gone from strength to strength and is now looking to expand its sales and marketing team.
You will report to the Marketing & Communications Manager to assist in delivering the company’s ambitious strategy by increasing brand awareness, generating leads, driving web traffic and working together effectively with the rest of the team. In return, you’ll work in a young, fun and ambitious environment, with plenty of opportunity to progress your career.
- Support the Marketing team in delivering the Marketing strategy successfully and on-time
- Lead generation activity in collaboration with the sales team
- Website administration and maintenance
- Digital/social media marketing (experience in SEO would be beneficial)
- Events administration, coordination and attendance
- Creation and implementation of marketing automation programmes (experience in Pardot would be beneficial)
- Market research and list-building
- Sales administration support (experience in SalesForce would be advantageous)
- Creation of collateral and web copy
- Industry research and competitor analysis
- Tertiary Education (degree) in Marketing or a Business subject is required, with relevant experience
- Team player with the confidence to represent the company at industry events
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate, able to quickly learn new software systems
- Previous technology marketing experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and ability to work on their own initiative
If this sounds like the role for you; we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Assistant as the subject header.