Edesix manufactures and provides Body Worn Camera solutions for those in public facing roles across a number of market sectors including law enforcement, prison services, the public sector including local authorities, health and education as well as security organisations and many more. Founded in 2002, the company has gone from strength to strength and is now looking to expand its Sales and Marketing team.
Edesix is recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing and Events Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily planning and management of global trade shows and events, as well as the company’s digital marketing strategy, website, partner portal, SEO and related activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing & Events Executive will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the technology sector, and will be pivotal to the marketing team and global brand awareness of Edesix.
Examples of key deliverables (not limited to):
- Oversee the company’s Partner Management Portal and work with the Executive managing said portal as well as the Channel Sales Team
- Developing a digital marketing strategy with the Head of Marketing to achieve business growth within key verticals
- Set measurable KPIs and targets for digital marketing activities in line with global company objectives
- Execute successful planning of sales team’s attendance at global tradeshows and conferences, liaising with booth design team, PR consultants, event organisers and Edesix partners
- Manage events budgets as set by Head of Marketing, and create forecasting plans for future tradeshow calendar
- Produce post event analysis and reports for Head of Marketing and Sales Director
- Manage the continuous improvement and development of company website, including copywriting, blog creation and PR
- Responsible for SEO
- Liaising with account managers to define key vertical requirements relating to digital messaging
- Management of email marketing campaigns in conjunction with in-house design team
- Communicate daily with Graduate Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing • Experience of writing SEO-focused content
- Extensive experience in managing content strategy and delivering results
- Experience in events planning, specifically in relation to international tech-focussed tradeshows
- Ability to create meaningful copy about software products and technical hardware
- And understanding of Adwords, marketing automation platforms (MailChimp or Active Campaign), Joomla CMS and Salesforce would be preferable.
In return, you’ll receive:
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme and healthcare benefits
- Flexible annual leave
- A fantastic work life balance within a young, dynamic team
Have you got bags of charisma that always win people round then we would love to hear from you?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with Marketing Executive as the subject header.