Edesix (a Motorola Solutions company) provides a range of body-worn and in-car video hardware, software and service solutions to organisations around the world and across a range of industries, including: Police and Security services, Local government, Security, Retail and Transport.
To help drive our rapid growth, we are looking for a Product Manager on a permanent contract and based at our central Edinburgh HQ If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, Agile environment, where you will be exposed to the latest technologies and where your hard work and dedication will be rewarded, then joining our team could be your best career move.
- Portfolio management
- Product lifecycle management (definition, regional requirements, NPI, sustaining, EOL)
- Assisting Product teams on coordinating trials & beta testing
- Creating and maintaining Price Catalogues
- Coordinating Product Marketing collateral & training material
- Liaison with Supply Chain organisations to ensure continual product availability
- Support customer visits or events with ad hoc material and present these as required
- Assisting with tenders
- >4 years experience in Product Management role within the Telecomms/IT sector
- Educated to degree level in Engineering ideally with business/marketing
- Sound commercial skills (formal marketing qualification preferred)
- Fluent in English (second European language preferred)
- Can quickly understand new technical concepts and their impact on the business/market
- Ability to coordinate multifunctional, multinational and multicultural teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Demonstrated ability to sell ideas and concepts to external and internal decision-makers
- Advanced time management and prioritisation skills
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Catherine Waugh, email@example.com with “Product Manager” as the subject header.