Edesix (a Motorola Solutions company) provides a range of body-worn and in-car video hardware, software and service solutions to organisations around the world and across a range of industries, including: Police and Security services, Local government, Security, Retail and Transport.
We have ambitious growth targets and we are looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Administrator to thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will report to the Sales Director and assist in delivering the company’s ambitious sales goals by assisting in a variety of sales related tasks, including the processing of all sales orders and administrating our CRM system (Salesforce). You will often be the first point of contact for customers, who may need assistance with orders, requests and complaints.
The ideal candidate should be efficient and an adaptable worker with good all-round administrative abilities, including a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and CRM systems. You must have excellent customer service skills and be good organiser.
The most critical qualifications for this role are that you have a proven track record of success, good problem-solving skills, high energy and motivation, and the “can-do” attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Processing a high volume of product orders using internal systems and Salesforce
- Creating quotations on Salesforce
- Processing invoices of product orders on Salesforce
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Managing the Software Licensing requirements of our customers
- Creating license/warranty/Software Assurance/Cloud contracts
- Monitor and update ‘’Support Eligibility’’ spreadsheet for Software Assurance eligibility
- Creating new products and part numbers on Salesforce
- Manage the updating product pricing on Salesforce
- Master Pricelist updates
- Manage the administration of our RMA quotes (repair quotes)
- Liaise with finance team for new customer accounts creation and updating Salesforce and other internal systems with SAGE codes
- Processing trial requests
- Chasing overdue trials
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar sales administration role
- Solid, proven organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communications skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Suite and CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Detail oriented
If this sounds like the role for you; we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to email@example.com with Sales Administrator as the subject header.