Edesix is part of Motorola Solutions’ public safety software suite.
Edesix is recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily planning and management of the company’s digital marketing strategy, website, partner portal, SEO and related activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Executive will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the technology sector, and will be pivotal to the marketing team and global brand awareness of Edesix.
Examples of key deliverables (not limited to):
- Oversee the company’s Partner Management Portal and work with the Marketing Assistant in managing said portal
- Responsible for planning, creating and executing company Webinar Schedule for customers and partners
- Developing a digital marketing strategy with the Head of Marketing to achieve business growth within key verticals
- Achieve measurable KPIs and targets for digital marketing activities in line with global company objectives
- Management of company-wide Salesforce (EMEA) including liaison with US-based parent company
- Produce post-event analysis and reports for Head of Marketing and Sales Director
- Manage the continuous improvement and development of company website, including copywriting, blog creation and PR
- Responsible for SEO
- Liaising with account managers to define key vertical requirements relating to digital messaging and campaign planning
- Management of email marketing campaigns in conjunction with in-house design team
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of writing SEO-focused content
- Extensive experience in managing content strategy and delivering results
- Ability to create meaningful copy about software products and technical hardware
- Understanding of Adwords, marketing automation platforms (Pardot), Joomla CMS and Salesforce would be preferable.
In return, you’ll receive:
- A competitive salary
- Company pension scheme and healthcare benefits
- Flexible annual leave
- A fantastic work life balance within a young, dynamic team
- Opportunity to grow within a global organisation
If this sounds like the role for you; we'd love to hear from you! Send your CV to email@example.com with Senior Marketing Exec. as the subject header.