Edesix manufactures and provides Body Worn Camera solutions for those in public facing roles across a number of market sectors including law enforcement, prison services, across the public sector including local authorities, security organisations, and many more. Founded in 2002, the company has gone from strength to strength and is now looking to expand its Sales and Marketing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Telesales Executive to contribute in the further growth of our company. You will be responsible for managing some existing customers, generating new opportunities and in closing sales deals over the phone. You will report to the Sales Director and assist in delivering the company’s ambitious sales goals by assisting in a variety of sales related tasks.
As a Telesales Executive based at our Edinburgh head office, you will be expected to manage some of our existing client relationships as well as calling prospective new clients to generate new business opportunities. You'll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by calling prospective clients. Working within the Sales & Marketing team you'll be set targets and objectives by the Sales Director. Your day will primarily be spent calling customers, persuading them to either purchase our products, trial a service or generate appointments for other members of the team.
In return, you’ll work in a young, fun and ambitious environment, with plenty of opportunity to progress your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage inbound customer calls and process sales orders and enquiries
- Makes outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services
- Answers questions about product specifications and pricing
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases (primarily Salesforce)
- Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Monitors order status to ensure that clients receive orders in a timely manner
- Investigates unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
- Maintains working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops
- Proven experience as a telesales representative or other sales role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets and meeting objectives
- Good IT skills (with working knowledge of our CRM system (Salesforce) being ideal)
- A good negotiator, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Good planning skills
- Courteous, professional, persistent and able to handle rejection
- Excellent at multitasking
- Good prioritising skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Have you got bags of charisma that always win people round? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to email@example.com with Telesales Executive as the subject header.