The Edesix Solution
VideoBadge and VideoTag Body Worn Cameras (BWC) are used by Healthcare Professionals and hospital security teams to help de-escalate situations, provide evidential footage of incidents, and safeguard staff against false accusations. These cameras are equipped with a range of security features to protect patient and medical confidentiality, even if the device is lost or stolen. VideoBadges and VideoTags are unobtrusive, lightweight and can be fixed to any uniform with a variety of mounting options.
- HD video & audio recording
- WiFi Enabled (Excluding VB-200)
- 8-14 hours continuous recording capacity
- Secure and encrypted storage
- Klick Fast compatible
- Pre-record function available
- Discreet yet functional & durable design
- Easy to use hardware & software
Key Success Factors
- Confrontation prevention
- Quicker & just handling of incidents, insurance matters and complaints
- Less aggression by members of the public towards users
- Highlight training requirements
- Evaluate protocols
- Improve best work practices
“VideoBadge has made it possible to evaluate new equipment while out in the field.”
Dr Gareth Clegg, Resuscitation Research Group, Edinburgh
Example Deployment & Hardware
|VideoBadge(s) or VideoTag(s)||14 Slot Dock|
|RFID Reader||PC situated within the network for footage review|
|Solo Dock for Appliances|
VideoManager is the comprehensive back-office management software suite developed by Edesix for managing VideoBadge or 3rd party cameras. This web-based back-office gives you complete control over your entire complement of VideoBadges, as well as footage from third party cameras, making the creation of evidence-ready footage fast, simple and secure.
Need More Information?
We're happy to assist with any questions or requests you may have regarding our products and services.