Lone Workers and Field Agents must be equipped to deal with a variety of challenges throughout their working day. Due to the nature of their business, they can be vulnerable when dealing with confrontations and abuse from members of the public.
Body worn video has been proven to be an effective deterrent against aggression, and in many cases eliminates the need to activate a panic alarm or radio during an incident. When a confrontation does escalate, VideoBadge records independent video and audio evidence for review and, when necessary, for use in court. Staff feel safer and more protected whether out on patrol or visiting someone’s home.
VideoBadge is used by lone workers in civil enforcement, NHS and security roles due to its simple design and operation. No formal training is required which means that it can be deployed quickly to new users.
The VideoBadge VB-300 series is designed to stream to a central Hub, that can allow employers to see their field agent at work live, adding to the greater security garnered for the lone worker.
The Videobadge VB-300 series are slim, lightweight body worn cameras which attach easily with Klick Fast to your uniform. The devices are robust, weatherproof and easy to operate, even when wearing gloves. The front display area of the camera can be customised to your specific needs, making it clear to everyone that video recording is taking place. Furthermore, the wireless streaming function allows you to connect from the street to Headquarters live, to streamline the operation of your patrols.ENQUIRE ABOUT A TRIAL KIT
"VideoBadge has made it possible to evaluate new equipment such as a Mechanical chest compression device while out in the field".
Dr Gareth Clegg - Group LeaderResuscitation Research Group, Edinburgh
Features & Benefits
- HD video & audio recording
- Wireless Streaming
- 8-14 hours continuous recording capacity
- Secure and encrypted storage
- KlickFast compatible
- Pre-record function available
- Robust & waterproof
- Easy to use - minimal training required
Key Success Factors
- Analyse and collect interactions between staff and general public
- Captures evidential footage and voice recordings to support incidents escalated to police or court level
- Lone worker or bystander identity is protected and secure thanks to advanced redaction and encryption tools
- SPEC5 approved
- Identify best practice in leadership and OHCA protocols
- The unobtrusive appearance and simple operation means that patients and staff are not hampered by its presence and treatment can be administered effectively
VideoManager is the comprehensive back-office management software suite developed by Edesix for managing VideoBadge or 3rd party cameras. This web-based back-office gives you complete control over your entire complement of VideoBadges, as well as footage from third party cameras, making the creation of evidence-ready footage fast, simple and secure.