The Edesix Solution
The VideoBadge and VideoTag range of Body Worn Cameras (BWC) provides site and factory security personnel with the ability to record evidential quality video and audio of incidents such as vandalism, theft and abuse. All Edesix Body Worn Cameras feature encrypted footage downloads and full audit trails to preserve the evidential integrity of videos recorded, for use in court or internal investigations. Unlike other Body Worn Cameras, VideoBadges and Videotags have a small footprint, are lightweight and prevent wearers from viewing and altering footage on the device.
- HD video & audio recording
- WiFi Enabled (Excluding VB-200)
- 8-14 hours continuous recording capacity
- Secure and encrypted storage
- Klick Fast compatible
- Pre-record function available
- Discreet yet functional & durable design
- Easy to use hardware & software
Key Success Factors
- Confrontation prevention
- Quicker & just handling of incidents, insurance matters and complaints
- Less aggression by members of the public towards users
- Highlight training requirements
- Evaluate protocols
- Improve best work practices
“If you are serious about security then this equipment is for you.”
Example Deployment & Hardware
|VideoBadge(s) or VideoTag(s)||14 Slot Dock|
|RFID Reader||PC situated within the network for footage review|
VideoManager is the comprehensive back-office management software suite developed by Edesix for managing VideoBadge or 3rd party cameras. This web-based back-office gives you complete control over your entire complement of VideoBadges, as well as footage from third party cameras, making the creation of evidence-ready footage fast, simple and secure.
Need More Information?
We're happy to assist with any questions or requests you may have regarding our products and services.