Parking Enforcement Officers have found that body worn video helps improve their feeling of safety, as wearing a body worn camera can prevent anti-social behavior when dealing with the public. When members of the public are made aware they are being recorded they can have notable changes in behaviour and can be less abusive in confrontations.
The Videobadge VB-100, VB-200 and the VB-300 series are slim, lightweight body worn cameras which attach easily to any uniform either by shirt clips, harness or Klik Fast fixings. The devices are robust, weatherproof and easy to operate, even when wearing gloves. The front display area of the camera can be customised to your specific needs, making it clear to everyone that video recording is taking place.
VideoBadge VB-100 & VB-200
VB-100 and VB-200 are professional body worn video systems for use in public-facing roles, where confrontations and disputes are likely. Civil Enforcement Officers regularly face abuse and aggression from motorists and members of the public and it can often be difficult to prove when it’s one word against the other.
When used in parking enforcement, body worn cameras have been shown to help improve health and safety and prevent abuse, and show noticeable changes in behaviour when people are aware they are being recorded.ENQUIRE ABOUT A TRIAL KIT
“VideoBadge has helped us to develop a robust, efficient process for dealing with PCN challenges and drive up our standards of communication.”
Ben Stephens, Parking Manager, London Borough of Bromley
Features & Benefits
- HD video & audio recording
- 8-14 hours continuous recording capacity
- Secure and encrypted storage
- KlickFast compatible
- Pre-record function available
- Robust & waterproof
- Easy to use - minimal training required
Key Success Factors
- Protect officers and the public
- Prevent crime and Anti-Social Behaviour towards Civil Enforcement Officers
- Record evidential footage for criminal prosecution
- Minimises false complaints and accusations against wearers of the badge
- The Edesix flexible solution means wearers of the VideoBadge are not required to return to HQ to upload footage, or charge their device
VideoManager is the comprehensive back-office management software suite developed by Edesix for managing VideoBadge or 3rd party cameras. This web-based back-office gives you complete control over your entire complement of VideoBadges, as well as footage from third party cameras, making the creation of evidence-ready footage fast, simple and secure.