The Edesix Solution
The VideoTag and VideoBadge range of Body Worn Cameras are currently used by universities and campus security teams to protect staff and capture evidential footage. Body Worn security helps de-escalate situations by acting as a visible deterrent to antisocial behaviour, whilst also recording incidents for review and to compile evidence packages.
Edesix Body Worn Cameras are equipped with a range of security features designed to protect staff and those being recorded, even if the device is lost or stolen. VideoTag cameras are unobtrusive, lightweight and can be fixed to any uniform or ID Card for up to 3 months of stand-by battery life.
- HD video & audio recording
- WiFi Enabled (Excluding VB-200)
- 8-14 hours continuous recording capacity
- Secure and encrypted storage
- Klick Fast compatible
- Pre-record function available
- Discreet yet functional & durable design
- Easy to use hardware & software
Key Success Factors
- Confrontation prevention
- Quicker & just handling of incidents, insurance matters and complaints
- Less aggression by members of the public towards users
- Highlight training requirements
- Evaluate protocols
- Improve best work practices
“If you are serious about security then this equipment is for you.”
Example Deployment & Hardware
|UNIVERSITY SECURITY HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS|
|VideoBadge(s) or VideoTag(s)||14 Slot Dock|
|PC situated within the network for footage review|
VideoManager is the comprehensive back-office management software suite developed by Edesix for managing VideoBadge or 3rd party cameras. This web-based back-office gives you complete control over your entire complement of VideoBadges, as well as footage from third party cameras, making the creation of evidence-ready footage fast, simple and secure.
Need More Information?
We're happy to assist with any questions or requests you may have regarding our products and services.